- a hormone imbalance which has triggered an abnormal growth in the glandular tissue beneath the breast
- excessive alcohol consumption
- obesity or after considerable weight loss
- the natural ageing process, often associated with some weight gain
- use of certain medications/drugs
- the body’s inability to lose the excess breast tissue frequently developed during puberty
Wednesday, 17 June 2015
Male Breast Reduction Surgery Benefits
There are a number of reasons as to why some men develop ‘man boobs’. Overly large male breasts can develop through:
In most cases however, the specific underlying cause is unknown.
Men with surplus breast tissue generally say that their ‘man boobs’ make them feel very self-conscious about the way they look. They feel they have to hide their chest area as they are so embarrassed by their enlarged breasts. As well as being limited in their choice of clothing they also avoid activities which involve removing their top or shirt – such as swimming.
Following male breast reduction surgery, men often say that the operation has improved their lives. They feel more masculine and as a result they have greater self-confidence and self-esteem. In addition, they are able to wear more fitted shirts or tops and feel comfortable on the occasions when they have to be bare-chested.
Mirage Search offer all types of cosmetic treatments like breast enlargement, breast reduction, tummy tuck, botox, liposuction, are available all under one roof, to improve, enhance or just rejuvenate your image. Call us at +91-9711586419 for a Free No Obligation Opinion or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org