- Breasts that are too large in proportion to the body frame
- Heavy, pendulous breasts with nipples and areolas that point downward
- Uneven Breasts
- Back, neck or shoulder pain caused by the weight of the breasts
- Skin irritation beneath the breasts
- Indentations in the shoulders from tight bra straps
- Restriction of physical activity due to the size and weight of the breasts
- Dissatisfaction or self-consciousness about the largeness of the breasts
Monday, 4 May 2015
Also known as “Reduction Mammaplasty”, is an operation to reduce the weight and volume of the breasts. During the procedure, excess fat, glandular tissue and skin are removed from the breasts, which are then reshaped. Breast reduction aims to achieve a breast size in proportion with body and helps to relieve the discomfort of overly large breasts.
Breast Reduction surgery is usually done under general anesthesia or Local Anesthesia.
For the procedure, the surgeon removes some of the breast tissue and skin. The nipples may be moved higher to reposition them for cosmetic reasons.
The surgeon makes three surgical cuts: around the areola (the dark area around the nipples), from the areola down to the crease under the breast, and across the lower crease of the breast. Extra fat, skin, and breast tissue are removed. The nipple and areola are moved to a higher position. Often the areola is made smaller. The surgeon, then, closes the cuts with stitches to reshape the breast.
Sometimes liposuction is combined with breast reduction to improve the shape of the breast and armpit areas. The procedure can last 2 – 5 hours.
Mirage Search offer all types of cosmetic treatments like breast enlargement, breast reduction, tummy tuck, botox, liposuction, are available all under one roof, to improve, enhance or just rejuvenate your image. Call us at +91-9711586419 for a Free No Obligation Opinion or mail us at email@example.com